Thursday, July 29, 2010

CD REVIEW: MiChi "Up To You"




album: Michi "Up To You"

who is this person? why should I care?
I'd known that MiChi had quite a few popular songs, but up until recently I had no clue who she was!
While listening to 91.8TheFan I had heard the song "Promise" played quite a few times. I liked it-- it's easy to figure out why it's so popular~ so I paid up for a digital version of the album and what I got was a pretty meaty compilation of amazing songs! :o
There's a great electronic sound in each and every one of the songs that is unique and cool. Lyrics are fairly simple for the most part, but come across clearly and are fun to sing along with. This album has lyrics in both English and Japanese.
I believe that this album was the first Japanese album I've listened to that had SWEAR WORDS in it! XD Not that it's a big deal; since they have to do with the subject matter and are not overused...


track list:


Madness vol.1
Promise
Change the World
Why Oh Why
Hey, Girl
KISS KISS xxx
Rain
Oh Oh...
Something Missing
One of a Kind
Wonderland
Shibuya de Punch
You

Up To You


rating:

8 ***** **** 's out of 10

note:

I bought the digital version~ so unfortunately, no pictures and no extra stuff. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment