Thursday, July 29, 2010

CD REVIEW: brentalfloss 'What if this CD... had lyrics?"

Hello there, my lovelies!
I've decided to give shout-outs and do some reviews from time to time~ because I love music and movies SO FREAKIN' MUCH, and am currently on hiatus from recording anything myself, this will have to tide y'all over for now. Sorry!

I always highly recommend buying the CD either online, or ordering it in store- over downloading or 'sharing' it with friends. Honestly... if you like an artist and want to hear more music, the only way you can help them to further their careers and help them keep on producing singles is by purchasing their work to let them know you love 'em!
With that said... I prefer buying the CD over purchasing mp3's online.
Why? Personal preference, I guess... there's something special about holding the CD/Record in your hands, flipping through the booklet... smelling that new music smell... ahhh~!!

haha

First album up to bat: brentalfloss' "What if this CD... had lyrics?"


who is this person? Why should I care?
This youtube sensation is known best for writing lyrics to some of your favourite videogame melodies such as: Doctor Mario, Tetris, Zelda and Mega Man (as well as SOO many others)
If you are a videogame fanatic- or even just played a few of the 'classics' as a kid, I guarantee you'll get some laughs out of the cleverly worded lyrics, hum along and remonise the hours upon hours you played years ago; when you still wet your bed. Don't worry... he won't tell!
I was lucky enough to see brentalfloss live in Toronto not too long ago~ the show was alot of fun and had me laughing the entire time!

track list:


rating:
3 flaming-hawiian shirt wearing toads out of 3

note:
SO much fun. Worth every penny!


Check brentalfloss out on youtube!

~Preview his music~
Buy the album!!

No comments:

Post a Comment