Sunday, April 17, 2011

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN! YARR!

Both of my computers got the same nasty virus... not sure how! I'm still investigating!
At any rate~ the computer I use to mix died last week. I mean 'died' as in...I booted it up and it beeped at me and said it was dead.
haha
My laptop is still functioning for now, but I can tell there's still something wrong with it. It needs some medicine or a hot water bottle or something!! That's what I take when I'm dying and it usually helps. Then again, I'm only half robot and a computer is 100%, so I guess the same methods wouldn't apply.

As for projects~ everything is on hold for now.
I'm sick, but getting better and hope to get a head start on a few things before the start of May.

Are some people on a break from school?! WHAT?! The break is over?! DAMN!
Hope the break was good to y'all~ and anyone who didn't have a break-- too bad for you! Do something productive! Like... uhh... sitting on the computer and watching season 3 of Roswell on Netflix... -__-, no, wait... that's what I'm doing and it's not productive at all...

Where is my brain today?!

Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment