Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let it Out - Full version

I'd been debating for a long time if I wanted to do a full version of this song; Let it Out - from FMA Brotherhood.
A year ago, I wasn't able to do it. Not necessarily because I'm incompetent but because I was in the wrong frame of mind to write a song about hope for the future.

Perhaps my frame of mind is not quite what it was years ago but it's getting there- hopefully.

This song has alot of meaning to me. Upon reading the Japanese translation, I immediately thought 'it's about growing and letting things change/keeping hope, etc.'
I might not be a hardcore FMA fan but I do understand how hard it is to stay hopeful and work toward something when it seems to be getting further away.
So-- I wrote it based on my own feelings; keeping as close to the translation as I could while still adding my own style to the vocals.
I hope it isn't horrible...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English lyrics written by: SoRo
Original song credited to: Miho Fukuhara


Let it all out, let it all out
You don't have to be afraid of who you are.
Even the strongest, can feel weakness;
deep inside everyone's trembling just the same...
Ohh~

Noone can see their uniqueness.
You have your own voice to follow;
Traveling this road there will be times that you just wanna lose yourself, and you'll cry...
Picking up the broken pieces; you can create something brand new and clean!

So turn your tears into strength- and reach up into the stars!
The light you lose for now will be used to light the way tomorrow!
Even if we get a little lost; Together we can make the stardust of past dreams and all these broken hearts; shine powerfully!



Let it all out, Let it all out
There’s a lot of things that you lack, isn't that right?
But it’s okay to be lacking-
Because I like you even with all of your flaws!
Ohh~

You wanted to see tomorrow- without having to follow through.
Even in times like these its just so hard to keep your barriers down and be strong.
But putting on a brace face hurts you…
And telling lies hurts everyone else you care about!


I was so scared and trembling- but I know I’ll make it through.
You have to know that everything I do is for the best and...
Even if we get a little lost; Together we can make the stardust of past hopes and all these broken dreams; shine powerfully!



And what do you do when all the decisions you’ve made turn out to be wrong?
How can we know what effects our actions will have on the future?
I had thought right from the very start - that I lost that sparkle in my heart…
And I’m thankful for the love you give even though you’re scared too!

Ohh~



So turn your tears into strength- and reach up into the stars...
The light you lose for now will be used to light the way tomorrow!
Even if we get a little lost; Together we can make the stardust of past dreams and all these broken hearts will shine!

Some day we will say good bye but, for now let’s live our lives.
The seasons change and snow will melt but we will keep on growing!
Even if we get a little lost; Together let’s keep walking hand in hand
That’s the one thing that I don’t ever want to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow the link to download if you must!


* please note that I am not, nor will I ever be gaining anything of monetary value by writing or posting any of this. Remember that it is always best to support the official releases - purchase albums and DVD's and cheer on your favourite artists because without you, they would not exist!*
(well... they would exist, technically- they just wouldn't be making music.)

1 comment:

  1. I LUBB YOU <3 And this was awesome. Sooo nice to hear your voice, you have no idea :3

    ReplyDelete