Friday, April 29, 2011

Fullmetal Alchemist - Motherland

Song title: Motherland
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist (ED3)
Japanese Artist: Crystal Kay

English Lyrics by: kolidescope - YT i.d (Christie)

On the day I saw you walk away,
I just smiled and let you go,
Told you I would be waiting....
Everyday believing there's a way,
That you and I would someday meet again.

So I'm here and trying to get by,
Have to trust in love, until my wish comes true.
Until then, all I can do is smile,
While I wait at night, underneath the light,
Of the stars above, But I will be here for you!

I wish I could be your sky forever always watching over you,
Be your comfort, be the shelter from your pain!
And whenever I look up I want to know that
You're looking with me.
That I'm not alone, though you are far away.....

Let this be the place where you'll come home to stay....

1 comment: