Sunday, June 6, 2010

Elemental Gelade OP

Song Title: Forever
Anime: Elemental Gelade
Japanese Artist: Savage Genius


zawameku kokoro ni afureru senritsu wa kaze no you ni
mada minu asu e to azayaku ni sasou
sorezore ni egaku omoi de mirai o tsumuide yukeba
kiseki ni hohoemu itsuka o tsukameru no

I FEEL I NEED YOU
I JUST MISS YOU IN MY LIFE
hanasanaide
aa kono te o tsunaide ikou
hiraita mirai ga kirameku basho e to

kokoro yo habataite yuke
kanashimi o itami o yasashisa ni shite
mayowanaide MY WAY
deaeta setsuna yo ima toki o koe kimi to tomo ni kagayake
saa towa ni



English fitted version: SoRo


There's something in the melody of life that blows it's way into my soul like wind -through the trees...
And vividly describes the way I feel in a way thats still unseen.
If we spin hopes and destinies into the thread that upholds this facade and weaves into seas; then maybe someday we can grasp eternity and witness miracles?

I feel I need you, I just miss you in my life!
I can't go on alone.... ahh
Take my hand and I'll stay by your side~
To the place where we can live peacefully and shine so bright

My heart has wings
Through sadness and pain; the strength that I have hidden deep inside is reborn once again-- into a kindness, defined!
yet; the time to shine approaches quickly now let us join hands and take one last look up into the sky again- ohh- for all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment