Sunday, June 6, 2010

Letter Bee ED

Song Title: Hatenaki Michi
Anime: Letter Bee
Japanese Artist: HIMEKA


Aimai ni miegakureru sora o matagu kumo no you na hibi
Hitomi no oku de monokuro no kioku ga yomigaeri
Afuresou na namida korae isogu

Kako to ima to mirai no hazama de
Nani ga seikai ka tesaguri na mama uneru tabi

Hatenaki michi de deatta kono kiseki wa
Life, this is my life ima anata no moto e
Koe ni naranai omoi wa yozora no hoshi e to
Sky, into the sky ikite iku in my soul



English fitted lyrics: SoRo


On days when life floats by; the same as cloudy scenes...
Striding across the sky, fading in and out like in dreams...
Deep in my eyes, you can see-- the black and white sweet tainted memories-- steal my breath and threaten to make tears overflow and pull me back to days gone by...

In the rift between my past, the present and our destiny...Which is the path I should walk? I'll follow my heart and hope that I find the way!

We've met on this endless road many times but, now I know this trial is life-
This is my life!
Now I can go to you, and smile.
These feelings I keep inside; only the stars know-- and heavens keep them a secret in the sky, into the sky!
I must learn to believe in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment