Sunday, June 6, 2010

Soul Eater OP02

Song Title: Paper Moon
Anime: Soul Eater
Japanese Artist: Tommy Heavenly6


I’m Falling Down Into My Shadow
iki o hisomete
matte iru Deadly Night

Don’t scary majo ga egaita
KABOCHA no basha mo
sono me ni utsuseru kara

See You In Your Dreams
Yeah Baby kowai yume da to shite mo

Fairy Blue
kimi no tame ni hoshi o kudaki
kazaritsuketa
Black Paper Moon
shinjite kureta nara
When You’re Lost Here I am
Forever With Your Soul

miagereba kagayaku tsuki no you ni

amai shinku no JAMU o
otoshita KAADO ni ukabiagaru moji

Your Destiny kimi ga nozomeba
donna sekai mo
sono te ni tsukameru kara

madowasarenaide
dare ni mo kowasenai

Fairy Blue
kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
kizuna to iu eien
sakende kureta nara
I Will Find You My dear
doko ni ite mo
karamitsuku jubaku o tokihanatte

dare mo shinjirarenakute
hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
sore de mo kimi no kotoba wa
itsu de mo mune ni hibiiteru

Fairy Blue
kimi no tame ni hoshi o kudaki
kazaritsuketa mejirushi
yume o miushinatte mayotta toki
miagete hoshii

Fairy Blue
kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi
kizuna to iu shinrai
kimi wa hitori ja nai
When You’re Lost "Here" I am
"Forever" With Your Soul

tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara




English fitted lyrics: TheViolentTomboy (Youtube)



Im falling, down into my shadow"
Holding onto my breath tight
While I wait on a "deadly night"

"So scary"
'Cause the witch's magic coach
A mere pumpkin in disguise
I see it reflected in your own eyes

"See you in your dreams, yeah baby"
Even if your dreams are so scary

"Fairy Blue"
I smashed the stars for you
And with the stars' dust strewn
I decorated the
"Black paper moon"
Please believe in me with your heart whole
"When you're lost here I am
Forever with your soul"
If I look up to the silver moon, I see its shine

(End of TV Size)

Letters form on the card I'm holding
With the sweet spilled jam so red
The color of the blood I've shed

"Your destiny"
'Cause if it is your one true wish
With your hands grab onto it
Do with your life as only you see fit

There is no need to shed a tear
Nobody else can interfere

"Fairy Blue"
I will live on for you
I will keep our bond strong
No matter what it takes, don't care how long
Shout my name so your voice can go far
"I will find you my dear"
No matter where you are

I will break the curse that the witch has cast upon us

There are times I can't believe in the world
And I am slowly losing the will to live
But when your words resonate-within my chest
I keep going with the strength they give

"Fairy blue"
I smashed the stars for you
And with the stars' dust strewn
I decorated what
Would make you smile
When your dreams slip and you want to cry
I want you to look up onto the sky

"Fairy blue"
I will live on for you

I will keep our bond strong

No matter what it takes, don't care how long

You are not alone in this world
When you're lost here I am
Forever with your soul

I will make my way to your side
Please believe in me

No comments:

Post a Comment